- Your Shopify Home is the starting point for the work you do in Shopify.
- Capture payment, fulfill and complete a customer’s purchase.
- Search through your customer list, view and edit customer details, and manage customer groups.
- Schedule sales, offer discounts and special coupon codes for products in your store.
- A product is a single physical or digital item for sale in a Shopify store.
- Build collections to organize your products into categories.
- Create reports on your products, orders, visitors, and payments to gain insights into your business.
- Create and sell personalized gift cards on your Shopify store.
- Make product announcements, share news, and help build an online community around your brand.
- Create web pages that tell your customers information about you and your store.
- Give your customers access to all the pages of your site.
- Show your customers how to search across all of your shop’s products, articles, and pages.
- Working with Shopify themes
- Beef up your shop’s SEO, edit timezones, currency or your storefront password.
- Integrate your store with payment gateways, and configure other payment methods.
- Configure the checkout experience for your online store.
- Specify which regions you ship to, and how much your customers will pay for shipping.
- Add, edit, or remove locations, and change the primary location of your store.
- Find out how to set up taxes based on region, product prices and shipping costs.
- Enable email notifications to instantly be alerted when you get a new order.
- Buy a domain name or set up your own custom domain name with Shopify.
- Upload text and image files to add them to your product, collection, blog posts and pages.
- Change your Shopify plan, view your invoice or add staff members to your Shopify account.
- Add additional marketing, fulfillment and SEO features to your store by installing Shopify Apps.
- Build the store you want with the features you want. Follow these tutorials.
- Set up your account, accept payments and manage payouts
- Get a pulse on your Shopify store while you’re on the go
Amazon Webstore migration
- Migrate your Amazon Webstore to Shopify.
- Tips and tricks that will speed up your Shopify workflow.
- Add ecommerce to any website by embedding a buy button that’s connected with Shopify.
- Add Amazon integrations to your Shopify business.
Pinterest sales channel
- Add Buyable Pins to your Shopify products on Pinterest.
Facebook sales channel
- Sell your products on Facebook
Twitter sales channel
- Add Buy Now buttons to your Shopify products on Twitter.
Official Shopify Apps
- Augment your store’s functionality with apps built and supported by Shopify
Official Shopify Themes
- Create a beautiful online store customized to your brand