Hotel Management Training
MBA Internship in Jalandhar, Punjab| ITRONIX SOLUTION
- MBA Internship in Finance
- MBA Internship in HR – Human Resources
- MBA Internship in Marketing
- MBA Internship in Sales
- MBA Internship in Operations
- MBA Internship in Hospital Management
- MBA Internship in Hotel Management
- MBA Internship in Business Analytics
- MBA Internship in Hospitality
- MBA Internship in Real Estate
First-year M.B.A. students have the opportunity to participate in Itronix Solution finance M.B.A. summer internship program. You’ll gain a better understanding of our business and learn more about our people and our culture. Like the full-time Finance M.B.A. Development Program, internship assignments are typically project-oriented.
Chevron’s Finance Development Program offers the opportunity to gain invaluable experience working for a leading global organization. You’ll work on a range of challenging assignments and continue to grow your financial skills and knowledge of the dynamic energy industry.
Itronix Solution is one of the leading Advance Embedded Systems, Information Security, IT solutions & Networking Firm in India. It’s a beginning of the new Revolution in the Electronics, Cyber Space Security, IT Solutions & Networking. The term ITRONIX is a union of Embedded Systems in Electronics and securing the Information Technology around the world. We are assuring you to keep the company – customer relationship at our best. So come and join hands with the beginning of new ITRONIX revolution.
Each year, we select about 12 exceptional people for the Finance Development Program. Half are already working at ITRONIX SOLUTION. The other half are new graduates, usually with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, HR or economics.
- Have a superior academic record.
- Have excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels and in different functions.
- Are flexible and adapt easily to change.
What You’ll Do
Over the course of 18 months, you’ll have three job assignments so you’ll have a chance to gain experience in several areas at ITRONIX SOLUTION. Each assignment will last about six months. You may work in any of the following areas:
- ITRONIX SOLUTION Finance Shared Services Center
- Corporate Comptroller’s department
- Corporate Treasury department
- Global Upstream
- Global Downstream
- Corporate Audit
A program director coordinates your assignments and training to meet your needs — making sure you gain the experience, knowledge and skills needed for a successful career. Performance feedback is an integral part of this program and all ITRONIX SOLUTION positions. You’ll meet with your supervisor:
- At the beginning of an assignment to establish your goals and objectives.
- Halfway through the assignment to have your informal interim review.
- At assignment completion to discuss your progress and identify your future developmental needs.
Your program director provides an important link between assignments, making each of your new supervisors aware of the experiences and training that will most benefit you, as well as the skills and knowledge that you’ve already gained.
Where You’ll Work
Assignments are available in the following locations:
- San Ramon, Concord, and Richmond, California
- Southern California
- Houston, Texas
- Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Aberdeen, Scotland
You’ll have opportunities to transfer to global locations when you finish the program.