Best CCNA Routing and Switching Training in Jalandhar & Best CCNA Routing Switching Industrial Training in Jalandhar
The CCNA R&S certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. CCNA certified professionals have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN, and mitigate basic security threats. CCNA R&S training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these topics: IOS, IPv6, IPv4, OSPF, Cisco Licensing, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interfaces, Frame Relay interfaces VLANs, Ethernet, VLSM, and basic traffic filtering.
IP Data Networks
- Understand the operation of data networks.
- Know the purpose and functions of network devices such as routers, switches, bridges and hubs.
- Be able to select components to meet a specific network requirement.
- Understand how certain applications can impact network performance.
- Know the protocols, purpose and operation of both the OSI and TCP/IP models.
- Describe the data flow between two hosts on a network
- Be able to choose the most appropriate cables, media, ports and connectors to connect network devices and hosts to a LAN.
- Understand the media access control method for Ethernet.
- Describe the basic switching concepts and the operation of switches.
- Configure and verify switch configuration including remote access management.
- Verify a network and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping, telnet and SSH.
- Describe VLANs and the need for routing between VLANs.
- Understand network segmentation and traffic management.
- Be able to configure and verify VLANs.
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches.
- Understand advanced switching technologies:
- Be able to configure and verify PVSTP operation.
- Describe the process of root bridge election.
IP Addressing (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Describe the need for public and private addresses for IPv4.
- Understand IPv6 addresses.
- Describe the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme for a LAN/WAN environment.
- Describe the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme for a LAN/WAN environment, including VLSM and summarization.
- Describe the technologies required to run IPv6 and IPv4 concurrently such as dual stack.
- Understand the basic routing concepts.
- Understand the boot process of a Cisco router.
- Configure and verify a basic router configuration using the command line interface.
- Configure and verify both serial and Ethernet interfaces.
- Be able to verify the network connectivity and configuration of a router.
- Configure a static or default route given specific requirements, then verify.
- Manage Cisco IOS files and image(s).
- Understand Cisco IOS licensing.
- Understand and distinguish different methods of routing and routing protocols.
- Configure and verify EIGRP in a single autonomous system.
- Configure and verify OSPF (v2 and v3) in a single area.
- Configure and verify interVLAN routing using router-on-a-stick.
- Be able to configure SVI interfaces.
- Configure and verify DHCP on a Cisco router.
- Understand the features and applications of each type of ACL.
- Be able to configure and verify ACLs.
- Understand the basic operation of NAT.
- Configure and verify NAT based on a set of network requirements.
- Be able to configure and verify NTP as a client.
- Understand, configure and verify Syslog and utilize Syslog output.
- Understand SNMP v2 and v3.
Network Device Security
- Be able to configure and verify device security features.
- Understand, configure and verify switch port security features.
- Configure and verify ACLs for filtering network traffic.
- Limit telnet and SSH access to a router by configuring ACLs.
- Troubleshoot and correct common issues concerning IP addressing and host configurations.
- Be able to utilize netflow and monitor data.
- Troubleshoot and fix spanning tree operation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues, including OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Troubleshoot and correct VLAN problems.
- Identify and resolve interVLAN problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve switch trunking issues.
- Troubleshoot and fix ACL problems.
- Troubleshoot and correct layer 1 problems.
- Troubleshoot and correct WAN issues.
- Troubleshoot EtherChannel issues.
Understand and identify different WAN technologies including:
- Metro Ethernet
- Frame Relay
- Cellular 3G and 4G
- Configure and verify a serial WAN connection.
- Configure Frame Relay on Cisco routers including verification.
- Be able to configure and verify a PPP connection between two Cisco routers.
Why CCNA Training in Jalandhar?
“Itronix Solutions” is considered as the Next Big Thing where there are incredible career opportunities that can double or triple your current Salary range. It will be the great chance to get employed in the top MNC’s. Business enhancement can be a boost to their profitability to an insane level. Impact your career growth in trending field by opting “Best CCNA Training Institute in Jalandhar” that is Itronix Solutions.
Who can attend CCNA Course in Jalandhar?
The aspiring audience who wants to make a career in the CCNA must surely take CCNA Training in Jalandhar which increases the future needs of Information Technology. There is incredible scope for every IT enthusiastic to look in the newly growing field. Business Process Employees